Join our winning TEAM as cooperation partner, associate partner, business associate or business introducer.
IMCI is seeking for cooperating with experienced top (self-employed) BUSINESS EXPERTS aiming to increase their services client value in particularly for PROJECT FINANCING and CONSULTING / MERGER AND ACQUSITIONS.
You are looking for a strong and reliable partner, who is able to complement your core business, add value to your reputation and activities. You further want to belong to a strong team of expert, creating synergies and leverage your own market position.
You are more than welcome to join our successful team, if you cover the following criteria:
- Able to introduce and to serve company clients through our services)
- Excellent Business Reputation (You should present three case references)
- Excellent Business Network
- Good academic and advisory background
- Excellent understand and practice in one of our strategic fields
- English Fluently
- Self-Sufficient and Self-Employed, with own consultancy
- Ambitious and Success focused
- Respect our Code of Conduct and standard money laundry rules.
We are also looking to cooperate with INVESTMENT facilitators are mainly cooperation colleagues (CPA’s, auditors, lawyers, corporate finance experts, agents), having access to potential investors, family offices, PE / VC’s , commercial banks, looking for
- Investment opportunities
- Investment vehicles
- Investment services
- Project Financing
Benefits for being member of the IMCI organization
- Umbrella of an international advisory and network organization
- Professional, experienced, serious and reliable framework
- Added value to your core business
- Opportunity to be involved in Pre- Due Diligence, Diligence audits, further also in restructuring and advisory mandates
- Opportunity to act as Director of our clients
- Opportunity to participate at exit value of our participations
- Opportunity for creating synergies
- Benefits for expanding your business network, exchange best practices among top professionals
- If your profile is appropriate, you can apply for becoming a Partner or Principal Partner, with attractive remuneration schemes and development potential.
- Attractive commissions as lead, engagement manager and execution party
- You must forward us the Application File, along your CV, copy of your ID/Passport and at least 3 references/case studies
- Signing of a NCNDA
- Sponsor by an IMCI Member
- Participate at our kick-off meetings
- Respect our code of conduct
- Associate Partners must be accepted by the RD, Head Zone, CEO of IMCI+, and by the BOD and will sign a yearly engagement and objective agreement with the Head Zone and CEO of IMCI+ Ltd.